November 28, 2020
Terms of Sale
- Claims for shortages, damages and invoice discrepancies must be made in writing within 24 hours of delivery/receipt of goods. Please email [email protected]
- All deliveries must be signed for, so proof of delivery can be obtained. SOVARUP takes NO responsibility for goods delivered/signed for by other parties/locations.
Return of Products
- SOVARUP accepts return of goods excluding:
(a) Non stocked products
(b) Opened products [unless Dead on Arrival (DOA)].
- Dead on Arrival (DOA) products need to be returned within 14 days from the date of Invoice.
- Claims for shortages, damages or any discrepancies must be made in writing within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
- Before opening any product, Customers should ensure:
(a) Goods provided match those listed on the Invoice and the Packing Slips.
(b) Goods received have not been damaged in transit.
- Any goods that need to be returned to us must meet the following criteria:
(a) A Return Authorisation Number is obtained PRIOR to returning the goods.
(b) Goods are unopened, undamaged and in original condition (unless DOA).
(c) Returned goods are received within 7 days of receipt of goods at your end (unless DOA – refer to point 2 (above).
(d) A copy of the original invoice must accompany warranty returns.
- Goods returned under warranty will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of SOVARUP.
- Whilst SOVARUP will endeavour to return warranted goods to the sender as quickly as possible, temporary replacement items will not be supplied.
- Goods returned, with No Fault Found will be charged a minimum service fee of $25.00 + GST per item.
- All credit requests must be made in writing to your Account Manager.
- Credit will be issued at the discretion of SOVARUP and where applicable restocking fees will apply.
- All freight charges will be paid by the customer unless otherwise agreed by SOVARUP (unless mis-shipped).
- Return Authorisation numbers can be obtained by contacting our Customer Service.
Limit of Liability
- These conditions do not exclude, restrict or modify the application of any provisions of any Commonwealth, State or Territorial law which by law cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
- SOVARUP shall not be liable or responsible for any loss, costs, damage, injury to property or persons resulting from, arising out of, or in connection with the acquisition, delivery, re-supply, retaking of possession, installation or use of the goods or any loss, costs, damage or injury resulting from the negligence of the company, its servants or agents or any other cause whatsoever.
- Any advice, recommendation, information or representation provided by SOVARUP as to the quality or performance of the goods or their suitability for a particular purpose or otherwise in relation to the goods is given in good faith but without but without any liability or responsibility on the part of SOVARUP.
- The liability of SOVARUP for a breach of any term, condition or warranty shall be limited to one of the following:-
(a) the replacement of the products or the supply of the relevant products, or
(b) the repair of the products
- Claims not raised in a one (1) year period above shall be waived.
E&OE – Errors and Omissions Excepted
- All care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information provided within.