November 28, 2020
Return of Products
- SOVARUP accepts return of goods excluding:
(a) Non stocked products
(b) Opened products [unless Dead on Arrival (DOA)].
- Dead on Arrival (DOA) products need to be returned within 14 days from the date of Invoice.
- Claims for shortages, damages or any discrepancies must be made in writing within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
- Before opening any product, Customers should ensure:
(a) Goods provided match those listed on the Invoice and the Packing Slips.
(b) Goods received have not been damaged in transit.
- Any goods that need to be returned to us must meet the following criteria:
(a) A Return Authorisation Number is obtained PRIOR to returning the goods.
(b) Goods are unopened, undamaged and in original condition (unless DOA).
(c) Returned goods are received within 7 days of receipt of goods at your end (unless DOA – refer to Section 7.2 (above).
(d) A copy of the original invoice must accompany warranty returns.
- Goods returned under warranty will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of SOVARUP.
- Whilst SOVARUP will endeavour to return warranted goods to the sender as quickly as possible, temporary replacement items will not be supplied.
- Goods returned, with No Fault Found will be charged a minimum service & restocking fee of 40%.
- All credit requests must be made in writing to your Account Manager.
- Credit will be issued at the discretion of SOVARUP and where applicable restocking fees will apply.
- All freight charges will be paid by the customer unless otherwise agreed by SOVARUP (unless mis-shipped).
- Return Authorisation numbers can be obtained by contacting our Customer Service.